Monday, October 7, 2013

Karen, James and crew - Calgary Family Photography

I am so lucky to be able to photograph the most beautiful families, and this family was no exception. I photographed Karen and her family back in the bitter cold of winter last year, and was happy to have much better weather this time around. They were so much fun and Karen the outfits were perfect (Madi, I love your boots!). We had lots of laughs and even beat up on tickled dad a little bit (I think the kids had fun with that one). It was a pleasure once again.  I hope you enjoy your sneak peek!
 











1 comment:

Maren said...

Beautiful Family indeed! And I think I've decided on the one I would blow up if it were my family. The second one. Or the first. Okay both. They're both amazing and I still can't decide! Great job Alysha!