Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Walker - Calgary Family Photography

This family was AWESOME!! We met prior to their session to discuss their vision for their family photos and I was SO excited to help them bring it to life. We headed to SAIT and found some great spots on campus. The kids were incredibly well behaved, I was so impressed. Not only that, but they had been practicing their poses before hand. I didn't have to direct any of them. It was fantastic! Such a fun family and I love that they wanted to do something different. You guys are the best, Walker family! Thanks for the fun day - I didn't want to stop shooting!





Ok, isn't she adorable?? And this little pose was all her own!














4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow...so cool! I love those pics! Proud to be part of such a creative Family...even when far apart! Congrats to the photographer...amazing! Love the theme and poses!

BUB said...

HOW FUN ARE THOSE!!

Laura said...

Amazing job as usual Alysha!

Maren said...

So so so so cool!!! These turned out awesome!