Monday, December 27, 2010

Shaun & Mariana - The Ceremony, Bridal Party & Reception

I'm sorry. I'm being lame with the blogging. In all fairness, Christmas came fast and I wanted to spend every second with my family. I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and I wish you all the best in the New Year!

I want to thank you all for such a wonderful year. I've had the most amazing clients and sessions, and I can't wait to see what 2011 will bring.

Now, on to Shaun & Mariana's wedding...
Wedding and Reception Venue : Gannon's - A Pacific View Restaurant  Wailea, Maui
Menu: Chef Beverly Gannon
Day of Wedding Coordinator: America Salinas
Ceremony performed by: Luiz Carlos Oliveira (Mariana's Father)
Marriage made legal & lei exchange ceremony by Reverend Jill Carl
Flowers:  Bella Bloom Floral Boutique

























3 comments:

Heidi Allred said...

amazing amazing job! And you finally got to post it all! I'm sorry! My bad! I want to see banff you traitor! heheh

Anonymous said...

Oh man, these are SO good! My fave fave is where they are sitting and she has her hand over her heart....so much emotion! Great job!

The Taylors said...

You did a GREAT job ALysha!!!