Monday, July 26, 2010

Katelyn + Justin. Cardston Wedding Photography

It was an absolute pleasure meeting Katelyn and Justin. They are such a fun couple and were open to anything. We had a lot of laughs and after the short time I spent with them I felt like I'd known them forever. Justin was such a gem - it's not often you have a groom who's so willing to have photos taken.

At the family dinner it was so fun learning more about them. I think Katelyn and I would've been good friends if we'd grown up together. SO many of the same interests, it was awesome!!

Thank you for allowing me to photograph your day. I had a wonderful time with you and wish you all the best!







LOVE the shoes that she wore!






Katelyn wore her Grandmother's wedding dress.










6 comments:

Chels said...

Beautiful!

the Goodbrands said...

love them!!! they are sooo cute!!!!

Just Rhonda said...

love love love them!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

These look really good! I wanna see more!

Heidi Allred said...

Great Job!!! Seriously! You are improving SO quickly it's crazy!!!

julie said...

awesome job Alysha!! So many great shots. Love her shoes