Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Caitlyn + Bobby. Cardston Wedding Photography

It was a busy weekend for weddings. I've known Caitlyn since she was born and so I was privileged to help out with her & Bobby's wedding on Friday. Their main photographer was Caitlyn's sister in law and she needed to be in the family photos, so I took over the group shots for the morning. It was a beautiful wedding, and both Caitlyn and Bobby looked great. Such a happy and in love couple. Thanks for letting me be a part of your special day!
Carol, I know you've been waiting to see these, so here are a few. Enjoy!










Caitlyn's Family



Bobby's Family






The reception was really pretty. Carol and my mom did a beautiful job transforming the church gym.



They cut pie instead of cake - such a cute idea



I love the first dance kiss. And I'm learning to embrace the grain hahaha




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

SO good! Love the one of the flowers, the colors are amazing! I want to see more of these too!!! She looked gorgeous!

Mandy said...

I think the grainy pictures make them look old fashion-y. really cute!