Thursday, October 31, 2013

Rosie - 5 days new

HaPPy HaLLoWeeN!! I love Halloween! It's my second favorite holiday (Christmas is number 1). I've been a little behind this year though. With birthdays, photo sessions, planning a daddy daughter gala and planning a family trip, well, costumes have been last on the list. Regardless, I'm excited to get the kids dressed up and go out trick or treating! I hope you all have a fun night!!

So back to the photos.... Here's my beautiful niece at 5 days new. She sure gave me a run for my money - I think she peed on me at least 3 times, pooped twice and did NOT want to sleep. But she finally gave in and I was able to get a few images that I'm in love with. A big thanks again to Laura for the beautiful props. I'm like a kid in a candy store when I go to her studio!







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm obsessed! They are fantastic!