Monday, March 8, 2010

Low Family

I went up to Edmonton again this past weekend. Looks like I just can't get enough of the place. Actually, I'm just really missing some really amazing people that became my dear friends. So of course that means road trip!
While I was there I was able to do a really quick session with Kamry and her family. I finally got to meet her sweet little girl, Talia (only 5 months later!). She's adorable and totally reminds me of my kids - string bean. This little one is loooong and oh so skinny. Seriously love her!
I have to say I LOVE her tongue hanging out in some of the pictures. Kamry even said it showed the true Talia. Love it! Hope you enjoy them Kamry :)




2 comments:

Emily said...

cute pics alysha!! i love the coloring!

Kamry Low said...

Alysha thanks again! You're so great, we love the photos! glad others have really skinny kids!