Friday, January 15, 2010

CUBA - Something a little different.

My husband and I went to Cuba back in May of '09. I wish I had brought my DSLR with me as opposed to my point and shoot as there were SO many neat things there. Oh well, live and learn, right? So here are just a few.
This was Playa Megano where we spent most of our time


Playa Ensenachos - the water on this side was warm like a bath


We took a trip into Santa Clara and this was on the "Boulevard"

The doors were all so unique.

There's so much history here it's just beautiful!

Can you imagine having to do your laundry like this??

They took amazing care of the resort and the gardens were beautiful.

The creatures were what made me glad to live in Canada. I'm soooo not a bug/lizard/creature person, but I thought my kids would like to see them.



I'd love to go back and spend more time taking pictures. There was soooo much to see and things to take pictures of, but my camera didn't want to cooperate and only worked half of the time. Looks like another trip is order, right?

2 comments:

Elaine said...

Gorgeous!!! The details you've captured are incredible.


clothedmuch.blogspot.com

Jenny Fitzner said...

It's picture Heaven!!!! Beautiful