Friday, February 13, 2009

Posting overload

A friend of mine let us borrow her studio lighting and we had a great time trying it out. I'm still all for natural lighting, but I really liked how these turned out. It's taking too long to upload photos so I'll leave you with these for now. I seriously have GORGEOUS friends! Thanks for the fun day ladies!
Maren - this girl is gorgeous and SO easy to photograph!

I'm so glad Sarah decided to get ready too. She's beautiful! And when we're not making her laugh by saying "Nico" or "sexy" we got some incredible shots!



Bethany is another beautiful lady to take photos of. She was awesome and not only got ready for these photos, but did Jenny's hair which turned out awesome! Sometimes the candid shots are my favorite. I love how this one of Bethany turned out.


Natasha is so gorgeous and easy to photograph. She's my winning photo model :)

Jenny was rocking it that day! I had so many good shots to choose from! Thanks for being hot Jenny!

1 comment:

Ashley Dawn said...

Yeah - those are awesome. Well done ladies!